Pyramid Tattoos Meaning
The pyramid was seen as literally as a symbol of “strength and duration” and a stairway to heaven. Egyptian rulers were known as gods and completed pyramid serves as a symbol of its ascent above. What could be the concept of a pyramid tattoo alongside the all-seeing eye? The all Seeing Eye could be taken from the Eye of Horus (Egyptian god) and traditionally serves addressing protection.
The Egyptians saw from the pyramid like a spiritual symbol, because its form directs the electromagnetic energy regarding the earth understanding that consequently form planets and stars. The Fantastic Pyramids were built all over the world in medieval times, not only in Egypt but in addition in China, Honduras and possibly other areas that still have not been discovered. The energy field the same shape as the pyramid can act as a vortex, thus facilitating communication and interaction along with other spiritual dimensions.
Making the easy three-sided polygon evolve into something more cool, “the all-seeing eye ‘, as we see within the pyramid tattoos designs. for many people, the pyramid is one of the favorite tattoo, as many know this symbol indicates infinity, which is more than one person has a tattoo of this pyramid around his neck, wrist or elsewhere by the body with a famous quote or UFO flying above it.
1. Pyramid Tattoo Designs For Women
2. Pyramid Eye Tattoos
3. Black and Grey Snake Moon Pyramid Tattoos with Skull
4. Pyramid Tattoos on Wrist
5. Pyramid Tattoo Design with Clock
6. Abstract Pyramid Tattoos
7. The Great Pyramid Tattoo Design on Back
8. Colorful Bone Pyramid Tattoo
9. Burning Pyramid Eyes Tattoo with Flames
10. Geometric Pyramid Tattoo
11. Pyramid Tattoo Design with Flying UFO
12. Pyramid Tattoo Designs For Men with Bird and Clock
13. Pyramid Tattoo Designs with UFO Action
14. Pyramid Tattoo Designs on Forearm
15. Water Colour Pyramid Tattoo Designs
16. Peace Pyramid Tattoo Designs
17. Funny Pyramid Tattoo Designs
18. Pyramid Ink Tattoos