The dream catcher is an important part of Native American legend and tradition. Placed over the head of a sleeping warrior, it ensured a successful campaign the next morning. Over the bed of a sleeping child, it promised a peaceful sleep.
The lovely beads and feathers attracted all the dreams, but only the good dreams filtered through the hole to the sleeper. All of the bad dreams were trapped in the web where they remained until they evaporated with the morning dew.
For some years, people have been designing and creating unique, one-of-a-kind dream catchers for family and friends. Colorful dream catcher tattoo creations are contemporary in design, with smooth, simple lines and lovely combinations of colors. These dream catchers will add beauty to any part in your body, and make thoughtful and unique tattoos.
How to choose colorful dream catcher tattoo designs that will be uniquely your own?
1. Determine what size you would like to use, or if you want a Double-Ring, Intertwined Rings, 3-D, or Single Ring.
2. Have a color scheme in mind.
3. Specify what type of beads (if any) that you would prefer; i.e., natural wood, colored wood, glass, or pony. Alternatively, simply tell what colors you would like and let the artist coordinate it for you!
4. Choose your webbing: Black, White, or Natural.
5. Let the tattoo artist know if you want feathers as accents, and they will add the best suited for your dream catcher.